Pengaruh Kompetensiprofesional Guru Kimia Terhadap Keterampilan Berpikir Kritis Siswa Kelas Xi IPA SMA Negeri Di Lombok Tengah

Achmad Saiful Whatoni, Saprizal Hadisaputra, Agus Abhi Purwoko

Abstract

This study aims to describe the effect of the professional competence of chemistry teachers on critical thinking skills of students of XI IPA SMA in Central Lombok in the academic year 2019/2020. This type of research is an ex-post facto quantitative study. This study was used  XI IPA of SMA Negeri 1 Praya Timur and SMA Negeri 1 Janapria as research subjects which are divided into 5 classes. Data collection on teacher’s professional competence and critical thinking skills of student was used a questionnaire consist of 13 statements. The data analysis technique used was simple regression analysis technique. The results showed that there was a positive and significant effect on the teacher's professional competence on critical thinking skills. This proved by the value of rcount = 0.72 greater than rtable = 0.158 and Fcount = 117.12 greater than Ftable = 3.91 at 5% error level. Based on the result, a number of 51% of teachers professional competence contibuted to critical thinking skills and the remaining 49% were influenced by other factors which doesn’t examined in this study.

Keywords

Teacher, teacher's professional competence and students' critical thinking skills

Full Text:

PDF

References

Agusniar, E. (2014), Kemampuan Profesional Guru Bidang Studi PAI Dalam Meningkatkan PrestasiBelajar Siswa Pada Sekolah Dasar Negeri 1 Simpang Peut Kec.Kuala Kab. Nagan Raya. Jurnal Ilmiah: DIDAKTIKA Vol. 15,1, Hal. 224.

Carneiro, R. and Draxler, A. 2008. Education for the 21 century: lessons and challenges. European Journal of Education, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 149-160

Fisher,.A.(2008). Berpikir Kritis:Sebuah Pengantar. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Furlong, J. and Davies, C. 2012. Young people, new technologies and learning at home: taking context seriously Oxford Review of Education, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 45-62.

Hampson, M., Patton, A. and Shanks, L. 2011. Ten Ideas for 21st Century Education. London,Innovation Unit.

Maulida, Nurul L. 2018. Pengaruh Kompetensi Profesional Guru dan Keterampilan Guru dalam Mengajar Terhadap Keterampilan Berpikir Kritis Siswa SDIT Al-Asror Tulungagung. Skripsi. Tulungagung. IAIN Tulungagung.

Ramdani, D & Badriah, L. 2018. Korelasi antara Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis dengan Hasil Belajar Siswa melalui Model Pembelajaran Inkuiri Terbimbing Berbasisi Blended Learning pada Materi Sistem Respirasi Manusia. Jurnal Bio Education: 37-44.

Robbins, Stephen P. 2003. Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Index.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Zainal, A. 2008. Peneitian Tindakan Kelas untuk Guru. Bandung: Yrama Widya.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.