Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Need a Username/Password?Go to Registration
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The Article is an original manuscript (plagiarism-free), written by the author listed in the manuscript with the correct order, and has not been published in any scientific publication media (national journals, international journals, national proceedings and/or international proceedings) either online or print version.
- I am willing to follow peer-review processes based on the Jurnal Biologi Tropis standard (including to revise the Article based on the advice from JBT's Peer-reviewer) and will not withdraw the Article that have been sent to Jurnal Biologi Tropis before any decision by the JBT Editorial Member. If the Jurnal Biologi Tropis Editorial Member accepts my Article for publication in Jurnal Biologi Tropis, I will not retract the Article for any reason except with the approval of the Jurnal Biologi Tropis Editorial Member.
Jurnal Biologi Tropis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at the journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.