|Vol 21, No 1 (2021): Januari - April||Utilization of plants as food source from Sebaju village forest, Nanga Kebebu village, Nanga Pinoh District, Melawi Regency||Abstract PDF|
|Farah Diba, Muhammad Sholihin, Nurhaida Nurhaida|
|Vol 20, No 3 (2020): September - Desember||Ethnobotanical Study of Medicinal Plants Used to Treat Degenerative Disease in East Lombok||Abstract PDF|
|Dyke Gita Wirasisya, Nisa Isneni Hanifa, Wahida Hajrin|
|Vol 20, No 3 (2020): September - Desember||Ethnobotany Study through the Utilization of Medicinal Plants in Obesi Village, Mollo Utara District, South Central Timor Regency||Abstract PDF|
|Angreni Beaktris Liunokas, Nonci Melinda Uki|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"