Pembelajaran Mendesain Rumah Menggunakan Media Audio Visual Dengan Memanfaatkan Bandicam

Lovy Herayanti, Baiq Rina Amalia Safitri

Abstract

This research is motivated by the fact that teachers in learning have never used instructional media in the form of audio-visual or video in explaining learning materials for home design. This research is a development research (development research) with 4D design (define, design, developed, desimination). The study was conducted in the department of building engineering at SMKN 2 Kuripan especially on home design subjects. Retrieval of research data using project-based classical completeness tests. The results of the study, as many as 82.61% or 19 students thoroughly designed the house without having to do remidial, while the remaining 17.39% or 4 new people declared complete after remidial. In the second stage, students are assigned to practice the material by designing house plans. 100% complete results. Based on classical completeness data, bandicam-based audio visual media is proven to be able to provide effective learning.

Keywords

media audio visual; bandicam; home design

Full Text:

PDF

References

Arsyad. 2011. Media Pengajaran. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Bandicam. 2019. Bandicam. Retrieved 3 1, 2019, from Bandicam: https://www.bandicam.com/id/

Calhoun, C. C., & Finch, A. V. 1982. Vocational Education: Concepts and Operation (2nd ed.). Belmont,California: Wadword Publishing Company.

Djamarah, S. B., & Zain, A. 2006. Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.

Herayanti, L., & Habibi, H. 2017. Model Pembelajaran Berbasis Masalah Berbantuan Simulasi Komputer untuk Meningkatkan Keterampilan Berpikir Kritis Calon Guru Fisika. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika dan Teknologi, 1(1), 61-66.

Hermansyah, H., Gunawan, G., & Herayanti, L. (2017). Pengaruh penggunaan laboratorium virtual terhadap penguasaan konsep dan kemampuan berpikir kreatif siswa pada materi getaran dan gelombang. Jurnal Pendidikan Fisika dan Teknologi, 1(2), 97-102.

Pengetahuan, S. (2015). 40 Pengertian Pendidikan Menurut Para Ahli (Pembahasan Lengkap). Retrieved 3 1, 2019, from 40 Pengertian Pendidikan Menurut Para Ahli (Pembahasan Lengkap): http://www.seputarpengetahuan.co.id/2015/2015-pengertian-pendidikan-menurut-para-ahli.html

Pribadi, B. A. (2009). Model Desain Sistem Pembelajaran . Jakarta: PT. Dian Rakyat.

Rini, Y. S., & Tari, J. P. S. (2013). Pendidikan: Hakekat, Tujuan, dan Proses.UNY Press: Yogyakarta.

Termasmedia.com. 2019. Bandicam. Retrieved 3 1, 2019, from Bandicam: https://www.termasmedia.com/lainnya/sofware/689-bandicam-ofware-terbaik-untuk-hasil-rekan-layar-berkualitas.htmlBandicam,Sofware Terbaik Untuk Hasil Rekam layar Berkualitas

Widomoko. 2005. Kontruksi Bangunan Gedung Satu Lantai. Malang: Universitas Negeri Malang.

Wikipedia. 2013. Pembelajaran. Retrieved 12 12, 2013, from Pembelajaran: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pembelajaran,html.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.